Camp Niwana is a year-round camp and conference center tucked away in the rolling hills of the unique Big Thicket National Preserve in east Texas. Whether you prefer tent camping or cabins, cooking out on the fire or in the kitchen, hiking or swimming and many other activities. We have it all! Cabins, Lodge, Dining Hall and Kitchen are available year-round for rentals by churches, youth groups, families, and other businesses. Please contact us for more information and to schedule your event well in advance, as our calendar stays full, especially on the weekends. Summer Camp is available each year and offers a traditional activity program of Red Cross swimming lessons, archery, riflery, arts, crafts, singing, fishing, hiking, all-camp theme week games, canoeing and more. Campers are grouped by ages and live in small cabin groups. A counselor is with each group at all times. This will be our 63rd year of summer camp fun! Program Levels for summer camp are based on “grade entering in the Fall” (not the grade you just finished). Starflight – K-2nd, Adventure – 3rd-5th, Discovery – 6th-8th, and Horizon – 9th-12th. C.I.T. (Counselor in Training) positions are available for 11th & 12th graders.
Cash DonationsDonate to camp.
Annual Campfire Memberships
Niwana Year Round Rentals
M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5
- Board MeetingStarts: 5:30 pmEnds: May 5, 2015 - 7:30 pmLocation: JAMA Group 7485 Phelan Blvd, Beaumont, TX 77706
6 7 8
- Sovereign Scrolls-Tom RocapStarts: 12:00 amEnds: May 11, 2015 - 12:00 am
- Camp WorkdayStarts: 10:00 amEnds: May 9, 2015 - 5:00 pm
10 11 12 13 14 15
- NERO Legends-Ricky ValenzuelaStarts: 2:00 pmEnds: May 17, 2015 - 3:00 pm
16 17 18
- CORRECTION: New Fundraising Opportunity WebinarStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: May 18, 2015 - 1:00 pm
19 20 21 22
- Sovereign Scrolls-Tom RocapStarts: 12:00 amEnds: May 26, 2015 - 12:00 am
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31